Electrolyte drink or shake that is IC friendly?

So with pretty horrific Interstitial Cystitis I can't drink anything with potassium or citric acid and that knocks out most electrolyte drinks. Even coconut water has a lot of potassium and flares me. I found a vanilla shake at one point that might've helped but it had tons of unnecessary vitamins and stuff in it that also bothered me. ATM I can only drink water, water + dissolvable salt tablet, and vanilla almond milk and pretty tired of that need something new would love electrolytes that do help. Also can't have: caffeinated, carbonated, or sparkling water. Last time I was taking electrolyte salt sticks I became so flared and in pain and didn't know why, I ended up at the urologist and after a cystoscopy they confirmed severe redness, inflammation, etc and we determined the salt sticks and after I discontinued my bladder calmed down a lot. Wondering if anybody has found anything IC friendly? I found I can drink horchata but that's not very helpful in terms of dysautonomia. I have asked on IC sites but they say they don't know what dysautonomia is. 

Have you ever looked into bone broth? It is rich in electrolytes, can be organic and also fat free, and you can add as much salt as you like. It is rich in calcium - of course - but I am not sure about potassium.