Shakes teeth clattering ?

Today has been horrible.  

I had what I call a flare hyperanadrinic shakes so bad my teeth clattered cold hands feet for ages high blood pressure high heartrate . So cold ice cold dressing gown jumper heated blanket weighted blanket and other still so cold .Then when finally ended hours later go to burning feet face yet still cold with extreme weakness thinking adreline of upping mmy ketotifen for my mast cells was horridous .

• 2 months later...

I get that teeth-chattering to-the-bone freezing episodes also. It’s more frequent and worse when my other symptoms are also present. It happens all seasons of the year. Anytime I leave the house I have to bring sweatshirt, socks, ski hat and blanket. I’ve had episodes outdoors during 90 degree weather (i’m the crazy one wearing the sweatshirt shivering if you’ve seen me). I feel like the docs are throwing guesses at me for why it keeps happening.  Then my body seems to overcompensate for the chills and finally heats up then I’m blazing (without the excess clothing).  Just absolutely awful.  I’ve upped my water/salt to be sure i’m not dehydrated. In addition, I take an Allegra daily which seems to work for reducing the range of my freezing/hot but only if my other symptoms are not raging.  During these flares my heart rate is definitely also not behaving properly. 

@Bergbrow - I have HPOTS and get these tremor/chills attacks when my adrenaline goes up. I will be shaking uncontrollably, yawning excessiveley ( an attempt by the ANS to provide more o2 to the brain ), hands and feet and lips blue. If I dont lie down I go down, and even take seizures from absent brain circulation. The one thing that has stopped these for the most part are calcium channel blocker ( to provide adequate vasodilation ), avoiding triggers and IV fluids. I get them 3 times a week vie port at home and have not had too many episodes since. Actually NO seizures or syncope this year!

Eating a light snack and/or taking a short 10-20 minute nap all covered up helps me end feeling like I am freezing even when it is warm.  I don't get teeth chattering but have involuntary jaw snapping which has broken and cracked molars.