What apps do you use to pass the time?

Ashc

Been reading, cooking, gardening, and tinkering, but there are times when I don't want to move at all. Like I want to stay on the couch or on the bed all day. I wonder what apps you guys use to pass the time? Could be games or anything interesting at all. I love looking at exterior and interior designs by the way. Any recommendation's appreciated. 

@Ashc - I like Among Us, Puzzledom, and Wordscapes as far as games. For more educational things I like Khan Academy for learning pretty much anything (but especially medical things) and Coursera for courses for adults. 

Oh it’s about to get embarrassing, but I really like Words with Friends (Scrabble), Redecor (silly interior decorating game), Tetris, & Podcasts (Killer Role, The s*** Show, This American Life, 2 Dope Queens, Revisionist History, My Favourite Murder, Mad Dogs & Englishmen). I also use Planta to help with remembering to water my plants. 

• 2 weeks later...

I like to get on YouTube periodically and I mainly watch pet rescue videos and music. I had a photo assignment (just for fun with group online) to take a picture that represents a band and I ended up doing Heart and then watching them on YouTube has been a blast. I also just watch anything inspiring and encouraging, social media was too stressful. 

On 5/28/2021 at 4:42 PM, Bobannon said:

Oh it’s about to get embarrassing, but I really like Words with Friends (Scrabble), Redecor (silly interior decorating game), Tetris, & Podcasts (Killer Role, The s*** Show, This American Life, 2 Dope Queens, Revisionist History, My Favourite Murder, Mad Dogs & Englishmen). I also use Planta to help with remembering to water my plants. 

Tetris is fun. The only show I'm watching is "pitbulls and parolees" I really love the work they do for well deserving dogs. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Good afternoon. I don't use game apps, I play online, that's the most convenient. I like Crash gamble - it is a game not for the usual currency, but for cryptocurrency. All you need for it is to have your own cryptocurrency wallet and access to the internet. You control your bets and you can stop at any time. I think it's a great opportunity to earn crypto. 

• 3 months later...

When I need to pass the time, I always go to various apps to create something of my own. Creations A test or quiz is a formal assessment of one student's learning that counts toward a grade. Often, but not always, quizzes and tests include multiple choice, short answer, true/false. quiz template then you can pass the time and create here. To make a quiz or quizzes, choose a template just in creating you start to enjoy your work.