Scary speech after vvs episode

I am 2 weeks on from 2nd covid jab and suffering weakness and fatigue. Today went to gym for a light workout so I don’t decondition , had a vv pre syncope episode lost my speech which came back talking gibberish then fluent foreign language! I got very agitated as what I was thinking was not what I was saying.Instructor said my lips went a bit blue.Hands were also bit blue.  Never happened before! Can anyone shed any light on this please? 
Thank you

Yes @lattegirl - this used to happen to me frequently, usually followed by syncope. When I was still working I had no choice to keep going when I hit my limit and often became presyncopal or fainted, this was often described by bystanders that I stopped doing whatever I was doing, had a blank stare and blue lips as well as a white triangle around my mouth - in 90% of the cases I would either pass out or have an autonomic seizure. This happened tons of time at work, so there were always witnesses. After and during an episode I always have slurred speech and talk jibberish - this is due to no circulation to the brain. Since this happened during a workout I would say you probably are doing more than you should - I would hold off on the gym and stick to light exercises!!!!

2 hours ago, Pistol said:

Yes @lattegirl - this used to happen to me frequently, usually followed by syncope. When I was still working I had no choice to keep going when I hit my limit and often became presyncopal or fainted, this was often described by bystanders that I stopped doing whatever I was doing, had a blank stare and blue lips as well as a white triangle around my mouth - in 90% of the cases I would either pass out or have an autonomic seizure. This happened tons of time at work, so there were always witnesses. After and during an episode I always have slurred speech and talk jibberish - this is due to no circulation to the brain. Since this happened during a workout I would say you probably are doing more than you should - I would hold off on the gym and stick to light exercises!!!!

Hey Pistol, thanks for this ,really appreciated I don’t feel so anxious about it I will defo ease up! !