Laying down at the beach is normal!

CallieAndToby

With the help of saline iv and abdominal binder I was able to make it to the beach for a bit. I laid down mostly on a beach blanket but hey that is totally normal because everyone else is doing it! Post exertional malaise today but I needed some bit of sanity and calm. Some of the photos I'm attaching are unedited but I was able to bring my camera and take some photos. 

IMGP0885.JPG

IMGP0909.JPG

IMGP0930-2-2.jpg

IMGP0937-2-3.jpg

On 5/3/2021 at 3:33 PM, Healthixir said:

I love the feeling of laying down at the beach and the sounds of the waves calm me

Definitely!!! Thanks for the response. The beach is a place of still and calm and peace. 

I still haven't recovered from this trip so haven't been able to post on here. 

On 5/5/2021 at 12:17 PM, Nin said:

So sad that trip done you in like that. So frustrating. But well done for going! That beach looks lovely....shame my beach don't look like that 😕 

Yea I don't think I can do another trip until I get better but it was worth it, I think. Thanks. People actually consider this a not nice looking beach compared to places like Destin (where I don't live). But Destin is like one of the top 10 in the world so they always compare. I'm just happy with sand and sea. There are a lot of very difficult personal things happening in my life and family and I'm just struggling not just physically but mentally. 

I think you're a really strong person as you've been through so much. Just keep riding the storm...better days soon will come. Looks like you get sun, here it rains and rains and rains. Love the lizard pic, I love lizards (I have 3 different types)

On 5/7/2021 at 5:16 PM, Nin said:

I think you're a really strong person as you've been through so much. Just keep riding the storm...better days soon will come. Looks like you get sun, here it rains and rains and rains. Love the lizard pic, I love lizards (I have 3 different types)

Thank you so much. It's been very difficult most of my life but especially lately. I had to go to another appointment so I've been wiped. Yes well I live in the "sunshine state' so it's definitely sunny but we do have bad mosquitoes, love bugs, pythons, alligators, and hurricanes. 

On 5/11/2021 at 9:55 PM, Ashc said:

Been wanting to do this. Actually, at some point, this is all I want to do. 😄

Yea I'm with you. I'll lay on the beach all day!!! 

• 2 months later...
On 5/26/2021 at 7:11 AM, Ashc said:

Well there's also people who hates the beach, the heat, the water... and not to mention the sticky sand. I know a person who hates going to the beach.

Well that's why you get into the water when it's hot then it feels amazing and refreshing. There's such a freedom to swimming and I think it's legit the best exercise. I think my favorite sport in the Olympics now is surfing, both my cousins are surfers and I was watching them last month, even some dogs on surf boards lol, wish I had learned but I have no idea how to balance on a board on top of a wave.