Hot sweats but no temperature actually cold on thermometer..

merkat30

this is normal thing for me that is just horrid I be sweating up soon I stand (hyper pots I have ) I took my temperature and it says am cold but I feel like i have a temperature I feel nauseated and shaking and generally really unwell just wondered if this is part of pots or my mast cell activation syndrome so hard to no which is culprit  though any ideas to help this would be helpful go though so much t shirts at moment .

This is a typical symptom for me with POTS - my GP prescribed me Driclor (a really strong antiperspirant deodorant) as like you I was soaking the armpits and back and underboob area of my clothes if I stood up for more than a few minutes.  It has worked a treat - I used it every day for about 3 months and now I only need to use it a couple of times a week.  You can buy it on Amazon if you don't want to go through your GP.  It doesn't stop the feeling of being hot and sick but it does stop the rivers of sweat!