Weird inefficient breathing or mental fatique symptom that hard to explain

This is the most annoying and most of the days, only one symptom that has left. I cannot combat it for 3 years now. It comes and goes. There are some days when I don't have it, probably because I manage to distract myself in those days or because I have another symptom on that day so my body is busy and trying to cope with that one. 
So it is really difficult to explain but most of the time this symptom show up when I have mental fatique, stress, when I undersleep or when it's hot day/place.
Now I will try to explain it more clear: it's the feeling of inefficient breathing (breathing is slow, I never gasping for the air but just uncomfortable) it seems like the nerve impulses from the brain are too slowly reaching my respiratory muscles or organs, thereby not telling them to do its job right (and the signal is worse on bad days) 
And again undersleeping or mental fatique makes it worse. Also after it starts, it becomes difficult not to focus on this symptom, so I think because I am starting to focus on it, the symptom also worsen. Sometimes it's difficult to say what comes first, - breathing isssue or mental fatique/concentration issue
Also after one or two hour of this struggling to come back to normal feeling, another symptom may show up, - tightness around ribcage or if its really bad, - swallowing difficulty and throat tightness (but this are rare) 
So is anyone else has this feeling that body doesn't want to breath efficiently on its own, so you have to help your body a little bit and add some manual breathing on top of your natural breathing and its makes your symptom even worse?

It seems like the only thing that helps sometimes is mental tasks

21 hours ago, Viktor said:

Now I will try to explain it more clear: it's the feeling of inefficient breathing (breathing is slow, I never gasping for the air but just uncomfortable) it seems like the nerve impulses from the brain are too slowly reaching my respiratory muscles or organs, thereby not telling them to do its job right (and the signal is worse on bad days)

Low RR thread: https://www.dinet.org/forums/topic/31630-low-respiratory-rate-anyone/

Same here slow inefficient breathing.