Should medication be based off your blood pressure?

Nin

I'm due a telephone consultation to discuss trying some medication to help. But they told me to write my BP down and how I'm feeling. Problem is it changes from lower end and going to the higher end. So if they put me on something to raise BP what if it goes too high. Also my BP don't always mean the same. One day it might be lower end and feel fine and next time its lower I might feel terrible. So for me its not an indicator of my symptoms. I don't know whats making me feel so symptomatic. 

Dear @Nin it is important to write down your BP and symptoms, even if they do not correlate. A physician needs to see what your BP is on AVERAGE and whether the symptoms appear with certain changes. Even if the symptoms do not show only when BP is high or low - this is important in order to determine which medication could help. With me I get symptoms with a BP of 120/60 and anything higher ( can get very high ) but if my BP goes 90/60 I am completely fine, only when it drops below 80 do I feel bad. Let's say your BP goes between 90/60 and 150/100 in a day, they need to know what your RANGE is ( highest and lowest ) on average and when you feel symptoms. So it is best to measure at the same times every day ( and whenever you don;t feel good ) so they get an idea what and how much meds to order.