SCHOOL PAPER HELP!!!

Hey everyone I hope everything has been going well!!! One more month until school starts :D ..but hey it's my senior year!!! :( Anyways I need some help with this huge paper!!! First it would be great if anyone can send me a story about how they came to get diagnosed with dysautonomia etc... as much detail as possible would be wonderful! I also am having a difficult time coming up with my thesis. I want to focus on teens and how they cope but I just cant seem to put what I am thinking into words. Any help at all would be very much appreciated!!! If you are on or close to the west coast please contact me!!!

Thanks for all the help!

Ashli

By the way please email me at ashlij51788@aol.com that is the screen name I use for school oriented stuff

Perhaps you could pose a few questions to us forum members about your topic of interest and then use our responses to back up your thesis. Some ideas that come to mind are doctors who blame our problems on anxiety; support systems; accomodations for people like us who have "invisible" disabilities. The list goes on....