Opinions PLZ black/brown coloration on foot

Hello. My name is Shelby and whatever I have Ive been dealing with for 11 yrs. For the first 9, all my docs just diagnosed me with anxiety and IBS but 2 yrs ago I started seeing docs again. All my symptoms fit POTS to a T. My heartrate doubles upon standing. Sometimes ill have spikes in my BP but usually it remains the same. When i lay down i go the opposite and drop into bradycardia. My bpm goes as low as 45-50 and even dropped to 35 on my heart monitor while sleeping. Upon standing i also get pooling in my feet. Ive had all the cardiologist tests done but the tilt table but my doc did the "poor mans tilt table test" but he said cuz my bp didnt drop i didnt have pots. My cardiologist said the same. 

Anyway ive also been to many other docs and have had all kinds of tests including MRI of the brain. Ive accepted that I have POTS even tho i cant get a doc to listen but ive been having a new symptom that has me very worried. 

About 2 months ago i got a bruise on the side of my foot just below my pinky toe. A spot turned bluish black the faded to tan but then it came back. For 2 monthd thats what it keeps doing. One day itll be dark and look fresh. The next itll be faded with no pain then dark again. It hurts like a bruise but also causes numbness in my toe and tingling in my foot. 

Then last week i was washing my hands and my fingertips/nails and the pad of skin on your palm by the thumb turned blackish blue and all the blue capillaries in my palms became visible. Now this has been happening on and off while standing, washing my hands or when im stressed. Im getting so worried cuz no matter what happens to me my docs wont take it serious and just keep passing me around. Are these symptoms of dysautonomia? 

1 hour ago, WinnieBlue said:

Ive had all the cardiologist tests done but the tilt table but my doc did the "poor mans tilt table test" but he said cuz my bp didnt drop i didnt have pots. My cardiologist said the same. 

Dear @WinnieBlue - in POTS the criteria is a sustained increase in HR within 10 minutes of standing WITHOUT a drop in BP. If the BP drops it is considered OH. So - the doc interpreting the poor man's tilt is wrong. 

It does not sound like something Dysautonomia causes, ar least not the blue bruise-like mark below your pinky toe. I would definitely have that checked by your PCP.