Does anyone take Thermotabs or another salt tablet?

HCD77

I was wondering if anyone took Thermotabs or other salt tablets. I seem to be seeing some improvement at least I can be on my feet for longer without feeling like I’m going to pass out, have a panic attack or have wobbly legs. Also driving a car is when I feel the best ( of course short trips) does anyone feel better when driving? 

I've been taking them as needed for the last year or so. As for how much they help, I'm not sure. Just mentioned in another thread that I have Sjogren's and the neurologist said that they can contribute to dehydration issues, but cardiologist is the one who prescribed them. She says they help with blood volume. So I guess just make sure you're drinking enough water when taking them. But if they're helping then great!

Guest KiminOrlando

I take sodium chloride pills. Look at the ingredients in Thermotabs. Is that the one where they include potassium? I don't take that one. Potassium messes with your heart, so check with your cardio to see if added potassium is ok for you. My doctor added sodium chloride pills because my bloodwork showed low sodium. It seems to help me, but my sodium is still low. They also give me heartburn most days. I order my 1mg pills online from Walmart. They are cheap.