Dysautonomia News Summer 2005

Read it at:

http://www.dinet.org/Summer2005/summer05news1.htm

If you have filled out the join form on our web site you should have received an email notification regarding this newsletter. If you have filled out the join form and did not recieve a notification email, please check to be sure it is not being filtered as spam or junk mail. Also, if you have changed your email address but have not notified us, we have no way of sending you notifications. Changing your email address on the forum does not automatically change your email address on DINET's main member list. Likewise, joining the forum does not automatically add you to the DINET member list.

Best wishes to all,

Michelle Sawicki

Hi Michelle,

I love this brochure! Can I order some just to have as hand outs to various Drs., ER visits, schools, etc. I would love to just be able to have them with me. I'm sorry if I've missed something, but I only saw where it could be sent to the Drs. directly. Would I send the cost of them directly to the Brooklyn, MI address? Thanks.

Patti

Hi Patti,

I am working to make the brochures available to members as well. We printed the first batch to target physicians.

To make brochures available to members we will need two things that I can think of off the top of my head:

1. Funds to print them. If anyone would like to put funds toward this project you can do so by writing it on your check. If paying by credit card, debit card or online check, there is a place on the site (Network for Good) where you can specify how you'd like your funds used. You can donate funds for this project by using the Network-For-Good donate button, available on our How You Can Help page.

To give you an idea of needed funds, it cost us about $700. to print and mail 500 brochures.

Also, if anyone out there has access to wholesale printing and can help with our printing costs in that manner, we would greatly appreciate it. You can also help by sending a book or more of stamps to us at:

DINET

PO Box 55

Brooklyn, MI 49230

2. We will need a dedicated volunteer to mail the second batch of brochures to members. If any of you would like to take on this project, please let me know. DINET will, of course, pay for postage.

Thanks,

Michelle Sawicki