NSAIDs affecting Tilt Table Test results?

Sashmonsterr

Hi... just received my tilt table study... it says everything is "normal", but I don't feel normal... can you help please? I also took NSAIDs prior to it because of Endometriosis pain.. I normally have low bp... so low that I was discharged from PT because they were scared to work with me!.. so these results are very interesting to say the least. Can the NSAIDs affect the TTT? Because I've NEVER seen them this high before.
Thanks.

20200228_154324.jpg

@Sashmonsterr - in order to be diagnosed with POTS your HR must have a sustained increase of 30 BPM or above 120. In your case the HR jumped 29 BPM and then dropped 8 BPM by the end of 10 minutes.  That is probably why the MD called it a transient increase in HR. --- Were you anxious or nervous during the test? This can lead to an increase in BP. --- I am not sure but I doubt that NSAIDS would influence the outcome of a TTT.  ---- I know that TTT's can be both false negative and false positive, so they are not necessarily the gold standard.  Do you normally have symptoms of orthostatic intolerance?