Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AngieP

ASMR YouTube Videos - Great Relaxation Tool

First off, I must admit that I'm guilty of only jumping on DINET when I'm experiencing a POTS flare up and in need of support from this community. When I'm enjoying good health (like I am right now), I don't login. 

So, I wanted to jump on to share a relaxation tool that has really helped me over the last 12 months - ASMR YouTube Videos.

In case you haven't heard of it, ASMR stands for Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response and these videos involve a whole lot of whispering, tapping and other soothing noises.  Some people experience pleasant brain tingles while watching them but I just feel a deep sense of relaxation come over me. I put one on when I'm starting to feel POTSIE, anxious or I'm having difficultly falling asleep.

Apparently not everyone enjoys the benefits of these videos; my husband thinks they are totally nutty.

If you're interested in giving them a go, here are some of my favourite ASMR artists on YouTube.

- Gentle Whispering
- Whispers Red
- ASMR Glow
- Gibi

Hope they help you too.