Amazing effects from Buboprion

Pistol

Hi - this is probably old news for many of you but I need to share this. I recently was started on Buboprion ( Wellbutrin ) for hyperadrenergic POTS, specifically fatigue and low energy. It has helped me soo much! Before I often had to "peel" myself out of bed to do chores, I had no energy and sometimes dreaded doing anything. Since I take Buboprion I feel well, have WAY more energy, can tackle things that before took me all day to do ( for example cleaning or vacuuming floors, putting groceries away, cleaning the fridge, changing sheets … simple chores ) and I need less rest in between. I can exercise on my rowing machine with more gusto, I no longer end my day in bed by 7 pm and I have been able to get out of the house more often. 

My two sisters, who also have POTS, have been taking it for a while and they have great improvements from it as well. I know it has been used for a long time as a treatment for autonomic instability, specifically POTS, so this is no great secret.  But I wanted to shout it from the roof tops for anyone who needs help with these symptoms.  It also has lowered my constantly fluctuating BP to stay consistently in a normal range and I was able to lower my dosage of beta blocker. 

That’s great news I am thrilled for you ! Hopefully this will be continue to you feeling better . Midodrine gave me energy to do more things , exercise more and therefore I was actually tired not just fatigued so my insomnia improved . I really hope this gives you the ability to break the cycle of symptoms so life is not such a fight 

xx