Walking causing me to shake

KatiesCats

Does anyone else find that they cannot walk far at all without the feeling of an internal tremor that can be an external shake. I don’t know if it’s my circulation, heart failure, inflammation....it’s scary and I want to understand what is happening. I tend to get coccyx pain/inflammation too but don’t know if it’s related. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Yes I get this if I'm on my feet too long. I often get it when I sit back down from being up for more than just a few minutes often. It's mostly like a chest tremble, but can feel like a shakiness or weakness in other areas as well. If this is the same thing you're dealing with, I don't believe it's heart related since nothing comes back on cardiac testing. Unfortunately, doctors haven't been able to tell the reason for it yet. 

I get that feeling too.  It’s so hard to describe to medical providers.  I think tremulous is their term.  I had it horribly on my TTT and still get it if I am upright too long.  I think it’s when my BP is too low and I have tachycardia.  It’s just an awful feeling that sometimes goes along with shaking, sweating, lightheadedness, chest pain etc.  I know I had no heart issues on my TTT so I don’t think it’s heart related.  I do better if I plan to be upright by drinking some fluid 10-15 minutes beforehand but that sometimes overshoots my BP 😞