Along with the normal chest tightness I experience almost everyday, I also sometimes get another weird distinct pressure in my chest that I get every once in a while. I feel it mostly on the right side of my chest by the sternum.  I really dont know how to describe it but it comes on for a few seconds and then goes away. It comes back seemingly randomly and eventually just disappears for a few days, weeks, months. I dont know how else to describe it but does anyone else get this/ know what I'm talking about?

I feel all different kinds of chest pain all the time. Some on the left, some on the right. Some comes and goes for weeks at a time. It can be pinpoint or run in lines. Never sure what any of it is. I know this doesn't help very much, but it does seem common. For me it's more comforting when I can at least usually identify the pain as closer to the surface (muscle, nerve) rather than deeper inside. 

22 hours ago, racingheart77 said:

Along with the normal chest tightness I experience almost everyday, I also sometimes get another weird distinct pressure in my chest that I get every once in a while. I feel it mostly on the right side of my chest by the sternum.  I really dont know how to describe it but it comes on for a few seconds and then goes away. It comes back seemingly randomly and eventually just disappears for a few days, weeks, months. I dont know how else to describe it but does anyone else get this/ know what I'm talking about?

Do you have a cardiologist to check with? “Chest things” can be confusing as they can be completely benign or could point to something that needs attention. A good cardiologist can be a good friend for many of us.