Is anyone else here NOT ticklish?

I used to think I just willed myself to not be ticklish. I was the youngest son and my family liked to tickle a lot. And I was very ticklish. It turns out that you don’t just stop being ticklish 100% without something happening. Apparently it’s a semi-involuntary response. You can control the response a bit, but if caught unawares, you’ll be ticklish.

My wife, who has known me for half my life, has never been able to tickle me. She has caught me by surprise many times, and I don’t tickle. It just surprised me. She has tried when I was half or fully asleep. My net response was me rolling over. I vaguely remember what it was like to be ticklish.

After the question a few weeks back about gag response, I thought I’d post this question:

Is anyone else here not ticklish? Or has anyone else here lost their ticklishness?

@Random-Symptom Man - I am not sure if this subject is concerning Dysautonomia but … I am no longer ticklish. I used to run just from the mere threat of someone ticking me - but today I can turn it off and on. Actually - I would have to work really hard to have someone make me giggle from being tickled.