Imitrex??

tmrj21706

I have been diagnosed with pots, mcas, asthma, inappropriate sinus tachycardia,  and lots of other things. 

Im nervous anytime i have to try new meds... doc is calling in Imitrex for my headache/migraine. 

I currently take clonidine and hydroxyzine hcl fot pots. Has anyone here tried imitrex while on these meds? Did it help? Was the side effects worth it?

I take naratriptan for acute migraine, not for daily headache. Imitrex did not work for me, but naratriptan does.  You may need to try several of the triptans till you find the right one for you. They are not all the same. I have completely disabling migraines that last several days, so the side effects of the drugs are far better than the migraine itself.  I was told, you need to take it very early in the prodrome phase of the migraine for it to help, if you wait till the pain starts, it is less effective. https://www.drugs.com/imitrex.html