Does anyone experience this? Pics

Derek1987

So my camera did not pick up the colors very well but i will explain. Last night i got in the shower and i noticed after a couple mins my left arm and hand were blood red and my right arm was completely normal in color. Then after another couple of minutes both of my arms and hands were blood red. Then in less than 2 minutes my arms went back to their normal color except for some red blotchy spots on my hands. I took a picture of it. My hands look pretty red in this picture but the camera is just crap. My hands were pale(normal) and the red blotches were more noticeable than you can see in the pictures. I see a lot of people have pots and other conditions. So far all i have been diagnosed with is hyper pots. Perhaps this is just a nornal pots thing. I just wanted to know your input.

Edit. Sorry i dont know why the first picture uploaded twice.20191025_044033.thumb.jpg.26b28729792e1505cf7a5435ed89f87a.jpg

Screenshot_20191025-044207_Gallery.jpg

This happens a lot in people with dysautonomia. A lot of people get it in their legs too. Dr. Raj refers to it as “dependent acrocyanosis”. If you google his name and the term together, an article he wrote pops up with pictures of peoples legs looking red and blotchy. It has to do with blood circulation and blood pooling. 

@Derek1987 - I get this every time I shower or am exposed to heat. I believe it is caused by the body adjusting to extreme temperature changes with vasodilation and then acclimating.  Sometimes this phenomenon for me can be accompanied by feeling faint or even fainting.