Tips for boredom?

I'm doing okay today, but the last few days kinda sucked. My light sensitivity hit a new high. I spent most of my time in the dark. I couldn't look at a screen without two pairs of glasses on - which then makes it hard to see. My hands hurt and shook. My brain fog was horrible. My ears rang like crazy. Oh yeah, and I still have pots. Oh, and my bladder ached. It was all really bad two days ago, and yesterday was a bit better. I'm nearly back to normal-ish now. 

What do you do when you can't do much? When you can't look at much? When you can't manipulate your hands? When your brain doesn't work? When that annoying ringing in your ear just won't stop?

I listened to audibles, but got bored and annoyed. I listened to a few movies I'd already seen, but got bored and annoyed. I napped a bit. I tried a shape-based puzzle, but got frustrated with my hands.

I've become so reliant on my computer and phone as portals to the outside world, that when I can't see, it drives me bonkers. I'm sure this will happen again, so I'd really like advice on what to do next time my light sensitivity strikes.

Maybe an E-ink screen would help?

Or a program like flux that controls screen color temperature?

For boredom, I find it helps to space out activity throughout the day vs using all of my energy at once and then not being able to do anything later

That way you only have to deal with shorter periods of boredom and can always look forward to the activity which will never be too far away

Solitaire? I play games with my family by candle light, like monopoly or skippo Also radio talk shows can be interesting. Any type of cleaning helps - dusting, polishing, mopping ( if you are able to stand ), organizing files or going through closets or drawers and throwing out what is no longer needed .. doing laundry, light yard work with a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses on a cloudy day, playing with your kids, cooking, washing the car in the garage ( or outside if it is cloudy ) ... 

Guest KiminOrlando

Boredom? You can call my insurance company and try to get them to pay my claims, then call the doctor to get them to update the claim. Then call the pharmacy to see if they have been able to get my drug yet.

I'm flipping exhausted. 

I'm joking. That isn't a criticism.