Flares

bamagirl

Does anyone else seem to have flares with this crap? Mine include burning feet, burning tongue, severe vertigo, anxiety and feeling of sensory overload, joint pain, tachycardia then bradycardia, blurred vision, major fatigue. Seems to happen all at once and then I'm bedridden until it passes. It lasts about 2 months. The worst part is the feeling that my nervous system is about to explode. I take Vistaril and it helps some. Anyone else go through this and if so what helps? Sending hugs to everyone!

16 hours ago, bamagirl said:

Does anyone else seem to have flares with this crap? Mine include burning feet, burning tongue, severe vertigo, anxiety and feeling of sensory overload, joint pain, tachycardia then bradycardia, blurred vision, major fatigue. Seems to happen all at once and then I'm bedridden until it passes. It lasts about 2 months. The worst part is the feeling that my nervous system is about to explode. I take Vistaril and it helps some. Anyone else go through this and if so what helps? Sending hugs to everyone!

Hello Bamagirl! 

Unfortunately yes, many people have flares on these forums. While im undiagnosed, i think im in a flare right now, as my symptoms are worst than they used to be 3 months ago. 

Hope it gets better for you :)! Keep it up