Off Autoimmune Meds

Guest KiminOrlando

Guest KiminOrlando

I have had to stop my meds for Rheumatoid-arthritis and Lupus and now I am back to fainting. I had to sit while washing my hair again, then go lie on the bed in a towel for 20 minutes before I could even get dressed. 

Anybody else with an autoimmune disease notice a positive correlation between how you do with your autoimmune meds and dysautonomia?

I'm hoping to start a new biologic soon, but this stinks. I have had it good for a few years.

I don’t take anything for my autoimmune diseases as they only work when taking them and I can only have short courses but they have made me feel better In myself , at the time I was undiagnosed with POTS and was labelled a hypochondriac, so when I said I felt better I was told it was just coincidence! 

Sorry you are suffering again so frustrating, so not fair ! Hope you can get sorted with new meds soon and things improve 

I think they would have to pry my AI meds out of my hands.  I know I would be just like you.  The two I am on have been so helpful.  I hope that you get the new one soon. It seems so much research is showing dys is AI in many of us. Hard to argue with given what’s happening to you.  Please let us know when you start the new med and how it goes.