Is there some type of in home haircut service?

Derek1987

Haircuts now for me is a big deal. I have been going during the week when nobody is there so i can get in and out. The heat is really messing with me. Does any sort of in home haircut service exist? Im male obviously. I dont know if this matters. I figured asking on here would be quicker than google searching.

I don't know about your area but certainly in the UK there are lots of mobile hairdressers who cut/style both men and women. They often charge less than a salon too. 

Just type your area and mobile hairdresser/barber into google & I bet you find loads. 

Also if you have any local advertising sites (we have Gumtree) where people buy and sell stuff, there are often mobile hairdressers advertising on there. 

B xxx

3 minutes ago, bombsh3ll said:

I don't know about your area but certainly in the UK there are lots of mobile hairdressers who cut/style both men and women. They often charge less than a salon too. 

Just type your area and mobile hairdresser/barber into google & I bet you find loads. 

Also if you have any local advertising sites (we have Gumtree) where people buy and sell stuff, there are often mobile hairdressers advertising on there. 

B xxx

I will look with those terms and see what i can find. 

Check out a social media site called Nextdoor. You can connect to people that live near you for recommendations or advice. People ask for things like that all the time. 

I cut my own. It is not difficult. I’m not sure if you can tolerate having your arms up but you can do it little bits at a time. The back might get a little tricky you could ask someone to square it off for you if you live with someone. There maybe video YouTube clips that show you how to hold it up and decide on a length and then cut each section you pull up uniformly against pieces you hold up from the old batch you just cut. Maybe you would enjoy both the look and feel of someone else doing it for you. If so I hope you find someone.