bursts of aderenaline heart racing

Outaker

Yes especially if I get stressed upset or annoyed , I will either cry or have the flight response and leave wherever I am. There have been times where I am not aware of what my response is and I will find myself walking down the road! I feel as though my heart is in my pounding in my head . I really over react to stressful situations but mindfulness and meditation have really helped me control my responses .

@Outaker - I used to get that all of the time when I still worked. A few times I had put on a heart monitor while at work ( used to work on a cardiac unit ) nd as it happened my HR would soar up to 150 with me just standing there. Friends would tell me that I would also turn pale but my lips would get blue. I would feel nervous and tremble. Sometimes I could stop it if I could lie down in a dark room ( bathroom was perfect … ) but often it was too late and I would either pass out or take a seizure. After that it was over. 

Today I hardly get these spells anymore, thankfully. Between medications, IV fluids and being severely restricted in my daily activities I am able to avoid these spells.