Updates

MeganMN

Hello gang! I have been off the radar for a bit but feel like many of you are in my circle of support. I am continuing to get worked up for both Carcinoid Syndrome, Neuro endocrine tumor, and either normal calcium hyperparathyroid  or secondary hyperparathyroid from low Vitamin D.  I am waiting for an appointment at Mayo with an Endocrinologist and have been going to the U of MN for endocrinology. I do not have much tachycardia randomly these days, it coincides more with other episodes of flushing.  I am less tired with iron and Vitamin D but continue to struggle. I think of all of you often and hope everyone is chin up! 

@MeganMN - thank you so much for updating!!! I am very happy to hear that your fatigue is improving a little, I know how hard it is to function when you barely can put one foot in front of the other! I hope the appointment at Mayo will bring answers and treatment for you!!! Hang in there!