Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Outaker

Heart rate drop.

Does anyone else have their heart rate suddenly drop from 110 to 60 ?? Then back up? This has been happening on my Apple Watch often and I am concerned.. 

F0D09E2C-FA8C-4FEC-BDA5-D5CAB3BC3176.png

14C2915E-74DA-47A4-A1D9-407359B79EA9.png

Erratic pulse unfortunately comes with the territory of dysautonomia. Mine can be fine, then suddenly 140bpm, then back down to 60bpm, or sometimes, too, bradycardia. 

I'm really sorry you're experiencing this. 

Do you have a good cardiologist you can consult?

Electrical signals can interfere with the measurement so sometimes there are blips.  Or maybe you sat down for a sec?  Do you remember what you were doing?

@Outaker I used to spend a lot of time in the ER due to dysautonomia and whenever I was hooked up to the monitor my HR would go up and down like that, with me just laying there. Of course it would soar if I had to get up to the bathroom. 

It could also be an arrhythmia. My HR graph would look like that when I was in Afib. Do you have a model of Apple Watch that will detect arrhythmias? I use a Kardia Mobile to check if I detect a wonky HR.