Continue to Feel Poorly, No Diagnosis

26 minutes ago, yogini said:

Most of us with dysautonomia when symptomatic spend all day in bed or on he couch.  Badminton wouldn't be an option - we are lucky to make it out of bed to go to the bathroom without feeling ill. What you are describing sounds quite different, so you may want to consider other causes in addition to dysautnomia.  I hope you are able to find a doctor to bring you to a diagnosis. Hang in there and hope you feel better soon.    

Wouldn't i fit technically in a "mild pots" case?

@whoami - the diagnosis criteria for POTS can be found in this link

If you do not meet these criteria it may not be POTS but a experienced physician should be able to determine that. Hopefully they will be able to pin point what is going on with you!

8 minutes ago, Pistol said:

If you do not meet these criteria it may not be POTS but a experienced physician should be able to determine that. Hopefully they will be able to pin point what is going on with you!

The main problem, i feel, is that i'm borderline on the heart rate response. My exercise response is crap too :(. 
But i will acknowledge with you that it might be something else. I'm seeing my GP this Wednesday and will push for more testing + neuro appointment.

On 7/15/2019 at 7:13 AM, Pistol said:

Pistol, i'm very confused this morning.

I asked my teammates at my job this morning to do the test : Sitting => standing.

I was flabbergasted. Every single one of them were around 80 sitting, standing 105 and 110. Everyone felt fine.

Does that mean that the fact i can stand for however how long i want, and that my heart rate being 90-100 is fine while standing??? That i've been worrying to death with this for no reason and that my symptoms are in my head in the end? Or that every single one of my teammates have post.

In fact, while talking to them and being happy, my heart rate lowered to 84 while standing in place...

Is it possible that my symptoms are then simple changes in blood pressure? Or that my symptoms are linked to something else?

Dear @whoami - this is a question you need to ask your doctor. All people experience changes in BP and HR with position changes, that is normal. It is also normal for your BP and HR to change during the day as you go about your business. The problem with POTS or NCS is that when we are upright we experience severe symptoms b/c our bodies are not able to adjust to the upright posture. So - to answer this question:

7 hours ago, whoami said:

Is it possible that my symptoms are then simple changes in blood pressure? Or that my symptoms are linked to something else?

Yes - it is possible that your symptoms are something other than dysautonomia. But the only way to determine that is by seeing a physician experienced in dysautonomia and undergoing testing required to diagnose it. 

39 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Dear @whoami - this is a question you need to ask your doctor. All people experience changes in BP and HR with position changes, that is normal. It is also normal for your BP and HR to change during the day as you go about your business. The problem with POTS or NCS is that when we are upright we experience severe symptoms b/c our bodies are not able to adjust to the upright posture. So - to answer this question:

Yes - it is possible that your symptoms are something other than dysautonomia. But the only way to determine that is by seeing a physician experienced in dysautonomia and undergoing testing required to diagnose it. 

Got it - i will keep an open mind while being diagnosed and push for more test

Thank you for your help Pistol.