Why would a shower trigger adrenaline

If anybody knows. Since the near fainting/spinning outta control/no balance episode, I take quick showers. Ever since I took one today, I've been suffering for hours and hours. No let up. I believe it's adrenaline. Sweaty palms, extreme anxiety. This isn't the only time it's done it to me. Today has been torture. The only thing I can think of to do is lower the temp of the water. I just wonder why it would go on and on and on. I can't sleep because of it. 

Hello @Derek1987 - showers are my enemy!! In my case it is a triple threat: standing, hot water and lifting my arms above my head to wash my hair. They have knocked me out for a day before too. What I try to do is cooler water, sit in the shower instead of standing ( you could use a shower chair ) and lie down to rest afterwards. 

I agree, showers are extremely difficult.  I take quick, cool showers.  I used to take them before bed so I could lay down immediately after. I found strengthening my legs helped as did alpha blockers because the blood pooling causes the norepinephrine dumps.

Showers are awful for me too. The hot water doesn’t bother me but the standing and scrubbing shampoo in my hair is what makes me lightheaded and gives me tachycardia. I try to take my showers in the evening, when possible, so I’m able to just lay down or go to bed right after. A shower chair could be a good idea! 

We already tend to vasodilate from standing in pretty much one space.  Add heat from the shower, and it really amps it up faster.  When that happens and less blood is getting back to the heart, it makes the adrenals spit out noradrenaline to help vasoconstrict that blood back up to the heart.  That is why you get an adrenaline rush.

As mentioned, cool showers are better.

Showers seem to make me feel weaker and more susceptible to crashing. I get adrenaline from being too hot or cold. 

I found the book, Hope and Help for Your Nerves by Dr. Claire Weekes really helpful to help me not to react to the adrenaline to help reduce its affect. If I can't sleep due to adrenaline I try to think of something neutral like a movie or a dream to help reduce the charge I would get from thinking about something real or worrisome. It does really seem to help.

Hope you feel better soon. 

This was one of my scary symptoms and I ended up being rushed to hospital shaking violently from head to toe with adrenaline running through after a shower, two things changed my shower problems. I only had showers at night once everyone is in bed and I can take my time and then go straight to bed myself and I continue to do this after three years after being diagnosed and I went on propranolol to block my adrenaline and that helped a lot also. I wish you all the best and remember that even a wash with some soapy water and a face washer is sometimes all we can handle on our bad days. You are not alone