Theories Behind Bradycardia?

Stark

Does anyone have any theories for why bradycardia occurs in POTS? When I came down with POTS last fall, my resting heart rate was consistently in the 70s (and of course increasing when I stood up). However, it has slowly decreased over the past 7 months until it is now in the mid 40s. Meanwhile, I have only been getting MORE deconditioned, so it's not a case of me getting into better shape. I'll note that I don't experience any symptoms from a low heart rate. 

I've seen others have this issue as well, does anyone have any theories? I'm thinking it might have something to do with acetylcholine or the receptors? 

Interestingly, this wikipedia article also references that both high intercranial pressure and systematically administered norepinephrine can cause reflex bradycardia. I know many of us have high intercranial pressure and some types of POTS can have high norepinephrine levels. I wonder if there could be a connection there

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflex_bradycardia

No, I was extremely athletic (gym 6 times per week) before the onset of symptoms. My resting heart rate was around 60. I have now not done any exercise in months and my resting heart rate is now 15 points lower (although at the start of my condition it was much higher at first, probably around 70). Weird stuff