Vasospasm, Inverted T Wave not doing great.

I suffer with anxiety, but I definitely feel worse than ive ever done lately put on a bit of weight etc, and everytime lately, I eat a meal, I get all sorts of chest pain, out of breath, ectopics you name it, really scary lately, thank you for support in the other thread, I just feel like im going to die or something lately, its scaring the crap outta me. I have been eating drinking, doing things I shouldnt upto now, im really trying to refrain from any bad foods, I dont know what I was thinking. I took my old job back had to beg, but the pressure is getting alot for me, I feel like I need to sort myself out, first. I went to A and E today, and I had an inverted T Wave which they said they werent concerned about, I dont think theyd be concerned unless you drop dead...

:(

@joshrandall - I am sorry that you are doing so poorly. I have an inverted T-wave that is harmless. In my case it is in one lead and it is chronic. It is concerning if it is a sudden change - but any doctor will be able to tell the difference. 

You are describing a really stressful time you are going through right now - is it possible that the stress and worries cause some of the flare symptoms? In my case when stressed out I get ectopics, chest pain, trouble breathing, stomach aches, nausea, diarrhea, irritability, insomnia ….  I hope all will go well in your job. Be well!!!!!!