vocal cord dysfunction

I thought I had asthma and was on meds for it for 12 years.  Then I found out I don't have asthma at at all,  I have vocal cord dysfunction.  I was wondering if anyone else has it and if it is related to POTS in any way.  My main symptom is severe coughing fits several times a day.  I've seen a speech therapist and have some breathing exercises that help some but not as much as I'd like.

I have been diagnosed with a vocal cord dysfunction. For me I have hoarseness, difficulty swallowing and frequent chocking. My ENT examined my vocal cords and said that they bow and do not completely come together when they should. He recommended “filler” injections into my cords but I chose instead to participate in speech therapy.  It has helped but has not fixed the problem completely. 

Have you explored Sjogren’s’s Syndrome. I was aytipical presentation with chronic cough and vocal cord involvement (both for 2 years straight without dx). No doctor thought I had Sjogren’s until lip biopsy came back positive. So maybe worth testing. Good luck.