Head feels like it's floating on water

Derek1987

I have this symptom all the time too and I usually attribute it to some sort of brain fog. It feels like my brain is just floating around in my head and it messes with my eyes as well - fuzzy spots, vibrating vision when I blink - it’s super annoying!!! Could be something with the inner ear, because I’ve had tinnitus/pulsatile tinnitus for years too. 

I haven’t found anything that relieves it, just have to let the episode pass. Anything help you?

Yes @statesof and @Derek1987 - now that you mention it I do have that too. When - or if - I lie completely flat everything seems to spin, like my eyes cannot focus. It does feel a little like being under water, just because the head is disconnected … for lack of better words! I get a different "dizzy-feeling" when I stand up, also disconnected but short lived ( the ususal orthostatic compensatory thing ). I guess it all has to do with the body trying to adjust to different positions, lying flat is also a challenge, not only standing!!!