Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FileTrekker

How frequent are your PVCs / PACs

How frequent are your PVCs / PACs?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I get about 2,000 a day currently and they've been getting worse. But I have noticed there seems to be a trend towards people with dysautonomia having a lot of these, something that does not seem very well covered / established and certainly not researched, so I figured I'd do a poll just to see how common it is amongst us.

I just wanted to pipe in I don't know. Doctors have never specifically said I have these. They have said I having "pauses" but not sure if it is the same. No estimated number though I imagine those pauses are pretty frequent though. Internist commented on it when I was off my Beta Blocker for some testing. She only listened to my heart for a few seconds when she commented. *shrug*

I have no idea. I wonder if a device like an Apple Watch would be useful for this?

I don't know how many I get either. I do know that it was enough to freak out the doctor at my university health center who looked at my EKG and sent me straight to the cardiologist. The cardiologist said PVCs are nothing to worry about but then he asked me about my other symptoms and tested and diagnosed my POTS. So however many PVCs I get, I'm thankful for! 

On my most recent Holter I had 13,400 in two days. My last holter I had about 30,000.  It seems to correlate with my POTS symptoms. One doctor.just said it is a sign of my heart irritability with the Sympathetic malfunction. Who knows....

I used to get them in the thousands a day. Since taking Carvelidol and Diltiazem I hardly ever have any.