Has anyone ever heard of the Vecttor Electrical Stim Machine and Dr. Rhodes?

DizzyGirls

Has anyone had any experience with the Vecttor Electrical Stim Machine and Dr. Rhodes?  He is from Texas, a podiatrist actually, but has done extensive research into the Autonomic Nervous System and has invented this machine that has helped people with CRPS and the like.  Actually found out about him through someone that had actually been effectively helped (cured) with their CRPS with this machine, instead of the other way around.  Had a long phone conversation with Dr. Rhodes this morning, and he actually knows more about the ANS than any other doctor I've dealt with, and I've dealt with many!  Before we make a very long and difficult journey, I would like to do my research and hope for some feedback. 

Well, I have CRP and and thought I remembered this device and his name. So I went back and did some search research on my CRPS forums and other forums such as the MS boards. As a scientist and long time CRPS sufferer, sorry but no. Don't fall for it. I would love it to be true as much as you. I sure hope I caught you in time. And I hope you see this before it gets deleted.