normal bp heart rate fine but feeling bad

gossamer4448

I have seen this problem crop up on here a lot. Including myself. The best response I can come up with is medications are helping the BP and HR but not the other symptoms that go with having POTS/Dysautonomia. If you think about it, the BP and HR issues are symptoms. They don't always cause you to feel the other symptoms.

Sorry I couldn't give a better answer. If you figure out something to test blood volume let me know. I would love to get that tested too. 

I have thought about this too.  the extra chemicals are still floating around in our bodies and we may take meds or do things to help with the symptoms, but the extra adrenaline is still there. I guess that is my best guess, too. On beta blockers, the amount of beta receptors in our bodies can actually increase also, so it seems like that could maybe cause trouble too. Not sure about what is going on in the brain, but there were many days that I felt absolutely awful and my numbers were okay. Someone at some point mentioned that the lower heart rate (especially induced by a beta blocker) can decrease the heart rate and cause MORE dizziness because then the brain is getting even less oxygen. the higher heart rate serves a purpose, to try Nd get enough blood up to the melon! Made sense to me! 

I feel sick 24/7 some days worse then others even When heart rate and blood pressure are good. It’s because it’s all autoimmune related it’s are own immune system making use feel sick, the heart rate and blood pressure are just symptoms, but if they get for enough out of normal rage they cause symptoms related to them. There’s some good research backing this. How else do you explain the feeling like crap even when your numbers are good and your lying down. I personally think it throws the starving the brain for blood theory out the window,  

I think the cerebral and other vessels cant BOTH dilate and constrict at the right times, so even though our main arteries BP is normal which keeps HR normal, the other smaller vessels say in the brain cant change to allow better blood flow, thats my theory and autoimmune condition blocking autonomic receptors that cause these functions are the reason way. Just my guess from the latest research.

When someone lays down the blood should be perfect, the only reason it wouldnt be is something to do with the blood vessels not allowing the right blood to the right place, its all good blood going to the head but if the smaller arties and vessels are all closed up the blood flow will still be low.