Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Derek1987

The I can't even wash dishes thread

I don't have a dishwasher in my house. I just attempted to wash dishes. My wife and step daughter went out of town so I'm alone. Started getting hot. Not one dish was washed. Feeling pretty sick now. Can ya relate?

11 hours ago, potsiebarbie said:

Yup! I want to get a stool specifically for doing dishes. 

You ever thought about getting a dishwasher or one of those portable dish washers that you put on the countertop? 

45 minutes ago, potsiebarbie said:

Funny thing is we have a dish washer, but don't use it. We found that we had it clean the dishes before or after anyways. 

Have you tried using rinse aid along with your dish washing liquid or pods? Makes all the difference for me. When I had a dishwasher that is.

https://ship.kroger.com/p/051700369300/finish-jet-dry-rinse-aid-80?&cid=shp_adw_0000.ship.Delta+Ship+-+Dishwashing&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-ObWnrj63wIVHP7jBx1f3ApREAQYASABEgK-YfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

On 1/19/2019 at 10:10 AM, Derek1987 said:

Have you tried using rinse aid along with your dish washing liquid or pods? Makes all the difference for me. When I had a dishwasher that is.

https://ship.kroger.com/p/051700369300/finish-jet-dry-rinse-aid-80?&cid=shp_adw_0000.ship.Delta+Ship+-+Dishwashing&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-ObWnrj63wIVHP7jBx1f3ApREAQYASABEgK-YfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I actually may try that. Who knows? Maybe we'll get some use out of that dishwasher. 

10 hours ago, potsiebarbie said:

I actually may try that. Who knows? Maybe we'll get some use out of that dishwasher. 

I'm telling you... Your dishes will always come out clean when you use this. I learned this from my mom. My dishes had spots and food particles in it without this stuff. If this doesn't work for you, well .... I don't know I'd be shocked.

You can still make a bubble with cold water, sigh. I also don't have a dishwasher. We eat off of paper plates and use plastic ware often.