Right bundle branch block?!

potsiebarbie

Try not to worry too much (easier said than done) until you see the cardiologist. When do you go? Sometimes, right blocks can occur in young, healthy people! also can be from hypertension or virus, heart valve issue, etc. have you had a normal echo? If you have had a normal then it is certainly less concerning! Hope you get answers soon- I am sure that is super stressful! 

1 hour ago, Outaker said:

yes my lungs are clear I have had a full body ct. You are safe dont worry. 

That does make me feel a little better! Shortness of breath and the weird heart stuff are my most bothersome worrisome symptoms. I swear one my heart has no idea what it's doing. My hr fluctuates wildly. Hooked up to the monitor it showed quite a few pvcs too. But they didn't think it was anything fascinating. Lol

On 1/17/2019 at 10:37 AM, potsiebarbie said:

Do you have any symptoms from it? Was it an incidental finding? 

They found it while doing a standard workup for palpitations, several years prior to my POTS diagnosis (and major symptoms).  I do not have symptoms from it, although the cardiologist said that IRBBB can cause palpitations.  It is considered normal for me.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve had so many cardio symptoms for so many years that I don’t even think about the symptoms anymore (tachycardia, sweating, flushing, palpitations, chest pain, and wildly unstable BP). Seen 4 Cardiologists, new one next month. My EKGs (abnormal) Echocardiograms (abnormal), stress tests (normal), and finally they went in with a scope (normal)! All agreed I had cardio issues, Docs - “but it’s not the muscle or arteries”. Me-“could it be the control mechanism?” Docs - “🤷‍♂️”, Me - “🤬 Ughhhhh”!
The echocardiograms were ugly. Skipping beats, adding beats, abnormal beats, heart shrunken, cardiac output 20%, and best of all “left ventricle not in motion”! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤬

Turns out it was ALL from dysautonomia, dehydration, and low blood volume! At 7.5 liters water and 7.5 grams sodium per day, and 2 months into the CHOP exercise protocol most symptoms gone, others under control. Heart anatomy and physiology improving. Thanks to my former team of medical professionals, JUST KIDDING! I figured it out and demanded treatment! Those 🤡’s! 

(Now I look fondly back on the days I only needed to worry about an MI, quick and clean).

Good luck with the tickers folks!