Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello does anyone else get itchy/a weird pins and needles feeling after being up for a while and walking around? I just went from my car to my house and when I sat down i got a pins and needle feeling and itchiness on various parts of my body.my heart didnt feel liike it was beating to hard but i was feeling out of it as well.

I have this itching too....if I let my HEART RATE be high for too long.....for example if I don't sit back down soon enough...I also think it is a Mast CELL allergy type reaction....

My son describes a itchy feeling on his legs when he stands to do dishes. He fidgets a lot and it keeps it away. He is not diagnosed yet. But I am and I see a lot of my issues in him. 

I don't have MCAS and get itchy... I figure that it's neuropathy. I actually just had it today after a long day of doing too much, physically. I started getting a headache and feeling generally unwell around dinner time and laid down for a few hours....I started getting very itchy legs, and "surge" type pins and needles. It went on for a half hour or so and subsided the longer I laid down. This happens to me from time to time, usually when I've done too much activity for my conditioning level. 

I also get really itchy if I take a hot shower and had really cold limbs before getting in. Again, I think for me it's a neuropathy/blood flow thing. 

Sounds like paresthesia. I hate this, it drives me nuts every day.  Sometimes I get  only the itchies but it's usually pins and needles with itchies. I do find taking a walk or a shower are distracting--there may be something to change in temperature which signals an end to the nerve over-stimulation, either way. the paresthesia settles down.