Has a documentary changed your life?

Rosalia

I have watched several documentaries in the last year or so that stuck with me: Food Inc. and  What the Health are two I thought were worthwhile as long as you go into it knowing you may never be able to eat again. 🤭

But, I think the most intriguing was “Heal”. Have any of you seen it and what are your thoughts? 

Disclaimer: I am not particularly religious. I am fairly skeptical about a lot of things, especially after years of seeing dozens of doctors, and trying all kinds of treatments. However I am open minded to learning and possibly trying anything that has potential to get me back to health. With that said, I do think there is merit to the findings in “Heal”, and have experienced some improvement because of it.

17 hours ago, potsiebarbie said:

I haven't seen any of those. I'm really interested into getting myself back to good health too. Are these on Netflix? 

Heal is not. I purchased that on iTunes. The other two were on Netflix. If you end up watching any let me know what you think!

• 1 month later...