Worried about ECG change? Non-specific intraventricular conduction delay?

Today the palpitations and lightheadedness with skipped beats &  palpitations felt really bad. I actually had to call an ambulance. The paramedics did 4 heart tracings. During one I got very dizzy and felt another skipped beat. My HR was about 125 resting when it's usually around 80. When I looked at one of the tracings I noticed it said non-specific intraventricular conduction delay.

I asked the paramedic if this was dangerous. He shook his head and said if anything dangerous showed up he would be obligated to take me to hospital. He did not seem that concerned and seemed more worried about sinus tachycardia. The other paramedic said something about my HR being too fast which could be causing this abnormality in my ECG reading. They took me to a&e and the doctor did another resting ECG which they told me was fine. They also checked troponin and said that was fine too and discharged me. On the way home I was still getting these weird sudden presyncope feelings with skipped beats.    

When I went home I googled this non-specific intraventricular conduction delay and it says it can be dangerous and is associated with pre-syncope, syncope and even cardiac arrest?! Now I'm very worried. 

Now I'm concerned because it was not captured at the ER even though I got a resting ECG and they hooked me up to the heart monitor for an hour. I wasn't symptomatic while in the er. I've had a normal holter and echo about 5 years ago when I was much less symptomatic.

Obviously I need to see a cardiologist and get another holter to investigate this but the waiting list is months and I'm very concerned and anxious about these weird new developments in the meantime.

Can anybody explain why I might be getting this and has anyone else had NSIVCD show up on their ECG? 

I would not worry - if it only showed up in one tracing it most likely is due to the tachycardia. If it is a constant EKG reading it could mean that there is something wrong with your heart  Since it was only once recorded your heart does not seem to have a serious problem. 

16 minutes ago, Pistol said:

I would not worry - if it only showed up in one tracing it most likely is due to the tachycardia. If it is a constant EKG reading it could mean that there is something wrong with your heart  Since it was only once recorded your heart does not seem to have a serious problem. 

I'm glad my hospital ECG was normal and that it's not showing up all the time but I'm getting these severe presyncope feelings very frequently and I don't think they managed to capture it as the hospital so I'm scared they missed it. If these skipped beats with lightheadedness are the same thing (NSIVCD) then that means I might be getting them multiple times an hour. I'm used to getting singular ectopic beats but never sudden lightheadedness with then so this is freaking me out. I don't understand why I got this prolonged QRS reading or what's causing it. The paramedic said I should maybe take my propranolol again to slow my HR but I've read propranolol can cause prolonged QRS so I don't feel comfortable without a cardiologist's advice? But at the same time I'm exhausted and dizzy from the tachycardia itself and if the tachycardia is causing these prolonged QRS waves like the paramedic suggested then letting it continue might be bad? 

I used to get tachycardia and skipped beats as well as syncope and presyncope all of the time - they were sinus-tachycardia and PVC's as well as PAC's. None of these are serious. The presyncopal episodes are common in POTS and in my case improved with medication and limiting my activities as well as hydration. Are you using compression hose?