ANYONE CHIROPRACTIC CARE ???

Help4Me

Has anyone gone to the chiropractor to seek help with this.....I did yesterday and NOW I am in horrendous pain in my spine.....my entire back is killing me.....I am just wondering if anyone else has ever tried this and how was the result.......before this Dysautonomia struck me I could get some help from chiropractor...I have never had it hurt like this before....I am screaming in pain now.....can't take NSAIDS due to bleeding issues.....ugggg   did I make a mistake going to the chiropractor ??? thanks

I have went to chiropractor before for spine issues but not for POTS. I know that if you go for a long time with musculo-sceletal problems then an adjustment can cause pain. If you are in extreme pain though you should notify your chiro, you may need an xray or another adjustment. 

I agree with Pistol. Let your chiro know what is going on. You shouldn't be in pain. I have seen a few chiropractors. None have helped my main issues but I do feel generally better when I go. It helps when my body hurts less. I am due for my yearly reassessment in a few weeks and I am super excited to go. My back has been screaming for a good adjustment for a few weeks now.