Woke up with Night sweats, low body temp, stomach cramps

First, I need to say I haven't been officially diagnosed with Dysautonomia. My cardiologist has mentioned it to me. Also, I use a BIPAP machine since I have sleep apnea and have AFIB but those are all controlled. I also had my gallbladder taken out about two weeks ago.

Tonight before I went to bed, I started having chills and feeling cold. I didn't think much of it. I woke up at 4:35am with major night sweats, heart palpitations and heart racing 100-110bpm. Also my stomach didn't feel good. I took my temp and it was 96.1F, which is low for me. I was about to go to the E.R. but then slowly my symptoms subsided the more I stayed awake. My temp is now 97F, and HR back to normal 70bpm.

I'm trying to think what caused this, because I was doing fine for awhile with no night sweats. Late in the evening I had ate a sandwich with some Pepperjack cheese slices. I'm wondering if that could trigger such a response?

Can dysautonomia cause body temperature to drop and cause chills?

I'm at a loss here what to do. 

Well - yes, dysautonomia can cause chills and feeling cold. Usually that will lead to a full flare for me. -- If you have an upset stomach and chills for a little while it also COULD be your body trying to fight something you ate that does not agree with you, which happens to everybody at times. -- I often have temps of 97 and other times temps of 99 or above. I may feel cold one minute and hot the next. If I get chills I usually also start yawning, which is an attempt to normalize oxygen levels too low by ways of either vasodilation ( low BP )  or vasoconstriction.  

I went to a doctor today at the same clinic as the surgeon that did my surgery. He was of no help. He looked me over and took blood work which will take two days to get back. Said if it gets worse then to go to ER. 

Well my stomach feels better. But I had another issue.... 

I was rushing just a little to go back to work. Walked up one flight of stairs. I started feeling winded and light headed. Felt my heart pounding. Went to my desk and checked if I was in AFIB with my Kardia ECG Device. It showed normal rhythm but 135+bpm 

135+bpm is not normal for me. First thing that entered my mind was another blood clot. DVT PE. But I'm on blood thinners and getting a blood test Monday by my hematologist for clotting. 

I also wonder if it is the medicine I'm on causing my heart to work harder. I'm on Multaq for afib and Bystolic beta blocker. 

If this happens again though I'm going to the ER. 

I often get the tachycardia when I exert myself, like going up steps. In you case it could very well be normal - gall bladder surgery 2 weeks ago requires a lot longer to recoup from than you think. They usually recommend 6 weeks of light duty - rushing a flight of stairs is not that.  As long as it does not stay up there after you sit down and you monitor shows sinus tachycardia it most likely is related to you doing more than you should.