Patient Research Questionnaire

edriscoll

Please note:  Thank you to all who took the time to answer our questionnaire.  This phase of the pilot survey ended 8/31/2018.  The data is being studied by Chelsea Goldstein and Miami University.  We greatly appreciate your cooperation and interest in helping us understand the DINET community and your experiences living with dysautonomia.

DINET is asking members to take a few minutes to answer a questionnaire aimed at investigating how age affects our diagnosis and possibly treatment of dysautonomia.  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PRXLZ7L The questionnaire is a follow up to the informal survey we conducted last summer.  To read more about this project, what we hope to find out and how we hope it will benefit dysautonomia patients, read the article by Chelsea Goldstein in this edition of Dysautonomia News, "Dysautonomia through the ages".    

This edition is full of articles written by members for members, answered member questions by our Medical Advisors and the latest research and open studies.  Check it out - Dysautonomia News

Edited by edriscoll
survey ended

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry about that.  The post was supposed to expire, that was my error.  The questionnaire ended 8/31.  But we do expect to have a few other phases to this project over time, so please check back with us.  Again, I apologize for the error.

• edriscoll unfeatured and unpinned this topic