Cooling clothing

I’m wondering what your suggestions might be for finding cooling clothing/pajama bottoms for bed?

I have been so miserable. I have fans, cooling mattress topper, wear my hair up, etc. I wear pajama pants to keep my legs from touching & getting hot, but that’s not working. Athletic or yoga pants still too thick of material.

Open to ideas! 

I sleep hot, and what helps me stay cool and stay asleep is to wear a lightweight cotton summer sleeveless nightie, use cooling sheets and a bedspread (not a comforter and no blanket), and run the ceiling fan, and turn down the thermostat to 65 degrees (Fahrenheit).

In the heat I just wear my knickers and maybe the top sheet over my lower half. I'm too hot for any clothes. I have the window open or the fan on. I sometimes wear my cooling vest up until bedtime and the icepacks in it keep my abdomen cool for ages. If my feet are cool it helps and I use a freezing/cooling gel for that.