Neutral household cleaning products?

Aud E

Can anyone recommend household cleaning products that effectively clean but do not aggravate dermatitis or autoimmune issues? I know that their are a ton of organic or green products, but many do not clean effectively. I seem to be allergic to most things with fragrances. If there are products you use to clean at home which do not aggravate your health issues, please share.

For floors, I had good results with this stuff I got at Lowe's called "Method Squirt & Mop Hard Floor Cleaner".  It's supposed to be non-toxic.  The "lemon ginger" variety has a mild lemony scent, kind of like 7-Up or Sprite.  Below is a link to the Method products site - you can click on "Ingredients" for each product to see if any of the stuff is stuff you might be allergic to.  I saw on-line that Walgreens and Target also sell it; it's not unique to Lowe's.  And it's convenient to be able to squirt it directly onto the floors.  Good luck - I hope you find lots of good products!!

https://methodhome.com/products/squirt-mop-hard-floor-cleaner-lemon-ginger/

Edited to add - I also can't say enough good things about Skout's Honor products - see link below.  The stuff really does work!  Best of all, a portion of each purchase goes to help animals in shelters!  I've bought it on-line and also at PetSmart.  I think they're actually out of Cali.

https://www.skoutshonor.com/

Vinegar and baking soda works wonders, it bubbles up dirt and scum but does not smell ( other than salad dressing smell ). And I also use eco-friendly FullCircle Lemon grass All Purpose Cleaner ( free of dyes and biodegradable ). It really cleans and does not have any smell at all. 

We use White Vinegar a lot, including for laundry instead of softener. It might be a good idea to wear gloves when you use it for cleaning if you have dermatitis and just wet cloth it away off surfaces afterwards.
A Canadian brand called 'Attitude' does a good unscented laundry detergent. They're available here in the U.K so should be in the U.S. They do a whole range of household products too I think.
Bio-D is a U.K brand which may or may not be available where you are. Their fragrance Free Sanitising hand wash is brilliant for cleaning everything from your hands/hair to the floor!
Vodka  is good for if you want a fragrance free sort of semi sterilizing thing - either for skin wounds/spots or even to spray down items if needed. Not the cheapest option but it works!
It Works! blocks - available on QVC and probably Amazon etc - they're used with just water and are fantastic for cleaning surfaces / scuff marks / sinks etc etc etc - no chemicals no smells. Just go easy with them on painted/glossy surfaces as they can slightly remove the top layer sometimes. (There's a video on the qvc website for how they work).
Microfibre cloths/ floor mops - microfibre cloths are fab. Use with just water or with whatever cleaning solution you want to put on them to enhance the efficacy. 'Catch Mop' is quite good.
E-Cloth - this is a very thin cloth that you use either dry or with just water depending on where you're using it - works fantastically on mirrors/windows/t.v screens computer screens etc..
Agree with the Method floor stuff as Delta said above. I can't take scents at all, but this is just very barely there lemony.
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Make-up Removing Micelle Solution - yes, I know, it's make-up remover, but,  all past using ability of chemicals included, this stuff is hands down THE best stain remover for fabrics (even delicates) / carpets we've ever come across! And I'm talking it gets out Sharpie pen/ tomato sauce, the lot - if it doesn't do it on the initial douse and rub, the trick is to douse and douse again, this stuff keeps working while it's on there. I don't have a clue how it does it but it does, and it doesn't even sting when you get it in your eye taking mascara off! The stuff is amazing! And of course, it doesn't have any fragrance to it either.
Johnson's Baby Extra Sensitive Wipes again, extremely gentle on skin, no scent, but wow do they work for cleaning the house! 
A bit of cooking oil will help get sticky marks/label residue off, then soap or vinegar or baby wipe the oil away.

Also, things like toothpaste clean really well. (I used it to clean the bathroom sink when I was a little girl - mum was horrified :o Cut to years later and I actually found the tip in a cleaning book called Queen of Clean! Obviously not for large areas, but As they say - Necessity is the mother of all invention - mmmm minty fresh :D 

I use dawn dish soap for everything. Lol it cleans my bathtub, toilet, shower, dishes, marble floor, countertops, walls. And when Im having a great day it works wonders for deep cleaning hardwood floors and baseboards and cabinets. Haha 

i also use clorox wipes for sanitary purposes. They make eco friendly non toxic versions as well.

i recently “pickled” leftover random citrus peels in vinegar. I put it in a hugeee pickle jar. You can dilute that with some water and use it to clean grease and oily things. The scent is so lovely and it’s like magic... no vinegar smell at all! 

Method almond hardwood floor cleaner is everything. So is pretty much anything they make lol 

Whole Foods 365 brand has a laundry soap I’ve been using. They use essential oils for the fragrance and it’s very light, haven’t had any issues with the skin. Also super cheap. A huge jug of detergent was $10 and cleans very effectively. 

Thank you all for these recommendations. We were in the process of moving the last several weeks. It was nice to log back in after the move and find these tips waiting. For those with dermatitis/skin allergies, we use Seventh Generation Free and Clear for laundry and it cleans well without fragrance. There is even a 2X strength. Thank you again for all these neutral options you found effective. It is amazing how many tools nature gives us when the ingredients are honed properly. Much appreciated.