Cooling Vests

About 4 years ago we purchased a Glacier Tex (GT) concealed cooling vest.  It changed my life in that I can go outside in the hot& humid Florida summers.  The vest was expensive, but well worth the price.  The packs stay pretty frozen about 4-5 hours, and so far they have not leaked.   My one grip with the vest is that it is restrictive (hard to bend over, etc.), and it feels heavy on.  I tried using it under my clothes, but I felt liked I was stuffed, so I just wear it over my shirt now.  I noted GT has since changed their ice packs to now offer a flex line.   If I were to reorder this is what I would purchase.  Has anyone tried another brand?  

While I was researching cooling options, I found the site whose link is posted below. I felt that it was very helpful as it has a lot of information on the subject. I did purchase a Glacier Tek Flex vest but, have not used it extensively yet. I hope others find it to be helpful too. 

I would like to add that since I purchased my vest there is updated info on this site.

http://activemsers.org/gear/reviewcoolingvest.html