numbness and tingling

sheal

hi. yesterday i started having a throbbing/numb feeling in my head and face. At first I thought it was just a headache so I took some advil but that didn’t seem to do anything. It got so bad that when I got to physical therapy I was there for 15 minutes and had to go home because I got so dizzy and nauseous. Today I woke up and my lips are tingling/numb now as well and my head just feels weird. My arms also feel like, for lack of a better term, noodles. Just very weak and numb. I’m not sure if there is any correlation but my resting heart rate is usually around 68 and today it’s been fluctuating anywhere from 48 to 83. It was also rainy yesterday and some of today and sometimes that makes me feel not well so maybe that has something to do with this?? I was also at the beach all weekend and i’m not sure if maybe that had a play in this as well? 

I think tomorrow morning i’m going to call my cardiologist to see what she thinks but I wanted to come on here first to see if anyone else has experienced this and if anything has helped it. 

thank you

Guest KiminOrlando

This happens to me. My ears go numb too. I have no idea why. If you were at the beach, you may be dehydrated and have heat exhaustion. It may just take time to recover. I know it takes me time to recover when I'm out. It still wouldn't hurt to call your doctor. 

I frequently have these symptoms, especially the noodle arms; when I get noodle legs I can trip or collapse. It gets worse in the heat and when I'm not well nourished. I have to eat small meals several times a day, if I get depleted my symptoms flare bad, especially numbness and exhaustion. Feel better soon!