New here. Just needed to vent.

On 5/30/2018 at 3:17 PM, Brokenlittleteapot said:

Does anyone else experience "moving walls" or vision disturbances? 

In the beginning I did. It was usely at night after I was wore down.  Weird stuff got worse the longer I was awake or pushed my body . You will have all kinds wired symptoms I’n the beginning I did. It took me 7 months to get Better.  From alot of the wierd symptoms, those kind that make you feel crazy lol, when it started I woke up one morning feeling crazy  amounT of anxiety like I knew the world was ending or something. I’ve never had an Anxiety in my life. It was weird it would ease up after being awake a while then I started having SVT attacks witch I went to the hospital for. They were also seen on heart monitors, I was referred to the EP Doctor Who wanted to do an ablation. But I had been diagnosed with dysautonomia at 15, I thought with all the other weird symptoms that was going on. The SVT attacks were some how my Central nervous system causing them. Didn’t have them intel now, I was hallucinating at times for gods sake, what was so hard to believe my own brain could make svt attacks happen, Of course that doctor thought I was crazy with such a suggestion. was having all kinds of crazy muscles spasms all day long threw different muscles, stomach would quit working for days, then bad stomach pains, I would be falling asleep and see Hallucinations in my house sometime after waking up, I knew they wasnt there, would go Away with light on, never happened in full light, numbness in body that seemed to be random, Servere brain fog, feeling of surrounding around me being a dream. It gets better hang in there, I’m still no we’re near being normal but glad to be better than I was. I’m on no medicines everything I was given made me feel worse,  I still get chest pains, but I don’t pay them any attention anymore, I almost went threw with a ablation do to pear pressure from doctor and family telling me I needed it because a doctor said so. I went there for the appointment to have it done, they were actually in the process of prepping me. When I thought I know my body screw anyone that thinks other wise. this is all connected I know it is. I told them I was leaving, guess what the wierd stuff eased up, the svt also went away witch I would have daily. I still have pots but no svt atacks. I’m not trying to tell anyone what to do, but I believe we should all try the life style change first including diet and time the biggest one being time, before. Medicine as everything I tryed set me back farther.  When you’re On medication you don’t know if its new symptoms from pots or medications, Again I’m far from normal but so much better then I was, that I have hope for a future being a little better. Good luck and know there other people that. Are also ridding this roller coaster, that we don’t know were it ends. But we have been on it long enough that that scary down hills and the loops it goes threw, become normal to us. With that comes no fear or anxiety or anticipation of them happening. Stay strong it’s the only choice you have to get better. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic