King Kratom

green

Has anyone tried Kratom? 

One website says "It can increase your energy levels by optimizing certain metabolic processes and impacting hormone levels. This is a result of increased circulation, despite its soothing nature, and a general increase in oxygenated blood to areas of the body that needs it, combining with increased metabolic activities to provide a burst of energy. For sufferers of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome kratom leaves are often an alternative, natural solution."

I almost bought some Kratom today, but I tried it in Florida a few years ago and became sick.

Sincerely,

Green

There was a recent FDA warning about Kratom, it's not considered safe. 
https://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm584970.htm

There was an article out in RS a couple of days ago about the supplement being classed as an opiate.
https://www.rollingstone.com/kratom-why-fda-declare-herbal-supplement-opiate-w517359

My primary takes all drugs and supplements in the news with a grain of salt and says "Wait a couple of years, if it hasn't injured someone then try it." It's prudent advice, he's somewhat conservative in his care for me especially when it comes to taking risks with new drugs or treatments but he's helped me get better.

• 3 months later...

I tried Kratom today and it is pleasant and it does seem to have helped me out of a POTs fog. I am especially foggy today because I bicycled yesterday and the weather has been changing today, so two different things have been working against me. 

• 3 months later...

Been dealing with POTs for over a decade. KRATOM is a LIFE SAVER for me. It is NOT HARMFUL. Read the reports. They dont have ANY hard data they are speculating, IMO. Been taking KRATOM for years and yes, it has side effects IF YOU TAKE TO MUCH! That’s the #1 problem when people say the get sick. The other thing that will make you sick is taking pills full of powder. You MUST make tea out of it with some lemon, in my experience. IMO you just let your body get used to it before you try and sock yourself with the max dose of 5g. I worked up to 5 grams twice a day ovevthe corse of months. It reduces the shaking and brain fog by 50% and sometimes more! I literally can’t function without it.

KRATOM tea. I suggest that you not eat the powder because if you have digestive issue due to dysautonimia as I do, it will make you sicker than you feel now plus it hurts like h***. The powder anilate my stomach lining.

I can honestly say that Kratom is pretty safe as long as you are not abusing it. The worst that will happen if you take too much is you will get a stomach ache. It is great for minor to moderate pain as well and it can help reduce withdrawal symptoms when you detox from Opiates. I have never heard of it being used for anything other than pain relief, but I'm interested to hear about what it can do for pots. I still have a half of a bag of Red Bali strain in my cub board. I can send you a name of a very reputable online seller. I don't want to post anything on the open forum as it might be a violation of the rules. I don't use it anymore because it would cost me too much to control my pain. I need to drink it every 2 hours. I would go broke trying to chase my pain with Kratom. But it does have a very mild pain-relieving effect, kind of like taking Vicodin. I used to do the plug and chug method Darin. I would dissolve the Kratom in cold bottled water, then down a quick swig of it all; about the size of a teacup, then chug a few cups of iced cold bottled water to chase it down. Some people use gel caps to make taking it more palatable. It is nasty as heck though, like eating freshly cut grass lol, but if you can get it down, it works pretty good. 

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:16 AM, WinterSown said:

There was an article out in RS a couple of days ago about the supplement being classed as an opiate.
https://www.rollingstone.com/kratom-why-fda-declare-herbal-supplement-opiate-w517359

My primary takes all drugs and supplements in the news with a grain of salt and says "Wait a couple of years, if it hasn't injured someone then try it." It's prudent advice, he's somewhat conservative in his care for me especially when it comes to taking risks with new drugs or treatments but he's helped me get better.

People have been using Kratom for pain relief for years, and it is especially effective in stopping opiate withdrawal symptoms. Back when I was taking 6 Norco a day, and was physically dependent on them, I detoxed with Kratom and the withdrawal symptoms were very mild. Some people in the Asian countries use this medicine to detox from heroin. It has been banned in Thailand because people were using it to get high kind of like heroin. I don't know if it is a miracle drug or anything for medical illnesses, but it is a great pain reliever and a good alternative to using opiates. I just can't afford 25 bucks every three days for Kratom when my pain meds are paid for completely by my current insurance carrier. 

I also use Cannabis in the evening. Doesn’t do a whole lot unless you combine it with pure Cannabis Sativa extracted CBD oil. Now THAT helps. CBD topical solution is unbelievable for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I have never in my life had a topical solution do ANYTJING. This stuff works. I go through a company called “ Angel Tears” out of colorado. It’s legal to send through mail and it’s legal in many states.  People have no clue, not even an incling of how bad we have it. When I feel the brain fog hitting and my head feels like it’s turning on a swivel, mKtatom takes it away. It’s the best thing I have used for brain fog.

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:16 PM, WinterSown said:

Notice one thing about article about Kratom? They never give death statitiscs. It’s all speculation, IMO, and they say things like , “calls to poison control centers regarding KRATOM have increased (x amount”. Just because someone took to much and started vomiting and feels  like s*** does NOT necessarily mean it’s piosonous or harmful. 

this stuff will make you feel nauseous and crappy if you take to much. That’s about it, in my experience.